I found this list and printable on AVirtuousWoman.com. If you are subscribed to her list, you get a reminder for this, I think, on the first day of each month. Great idea, right?
Top 3 Priorities
(1) Meal planning for the month, including the Thanksgiving meals. get any new recipes I want to try before the next time we go grocery shopping.
(2) Keep Internet time to a minimum, and focus on homemaking (keeping the apartment clean, particularly) and my time with God, instead.
(3) Vote and pray about the election.
I'm hoping to get the living room finished. We still need ...
- a dining room set
- a slipcover for the couch
- a pouf for setting things on (including feet, LOL)
- a dresser to store our linen, but also go next to the chair
Another goal is to stay on track with Weight Watchers. I'd like to lose 5 pounds or more this month.
What are Your Goals for November?
That tending list is a free printable if you would like to write them down.
See you next time!